Dear BTC.com users,
The setting of the address of BCHA, a token generated by BCH hard fork, will be opened in BTC.com pool from Dec 2nd 2020 because BCH hard fork has completed upgrade. Due to the abnormality of the BCHA main chain, some exchanges suspend the deposit and withdrawal of BCHA. We will make payments of BCHA according to whether exchanges and wallets open the service of BCHA deposit and withdrawal or not in order to protect the security of users’ assets.
Date: From 2nd Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021
Where: In the top left corner of Dashboard of the BCH sub-account owning BCHA, only support web.
1. Log in your account in web and open your BCH account holding BCHA.
2. Please click “BCHA Withdraw” in the top left corner to enter withdrawal page.
3. Please click “Add Address”.
4. Please input your BCHA address.
5. We will make payments of BCHA according to whether exchanges and wallets open the service of BCHA deposit and withdrawal or not. And users can click “Earnings” in the page of BCHA Withdraw to check out balance.
1.Miners holding BCH balance in BTC.com pool before the completion time of the BCH hard fork will obtain BCHA token.
2.After 7th Jan 2021, BCHA balance in accounts where miners do not set an address will be cleared and not be reissued.
If there is any problem, please contact with us:
Thanks for your support!
Happy mining in BTC.com!
Dec 2nd 2020