Dear BTC.com Users,
Beam will perform an algorithm upgrade hard fork on block height 777,777, which is expected to be on June 28, 2020 Beijing time. In order to avoid mining losses, BTC.com pool will carry out the solution as follows:
1. Server: BTC.com pool has already updated Beam mining server on June 25, 2020 Beijing time, we’ll continue to provide mining service normally after the fork.
2. Mining software: In this hard fork upgrade, the mining algorithm will be changed from BeamHash II to BeamHash III, at that time, the old version of mining software will no longer support mining, and the miner needs to update the mining software to the latest version.
- Bminer 16.2.2（Supporting N card and A card, requiring 3G or above for display memory）
- You can also use the mining system integrated with this kernel, such as Miner OS, Easy Miner, Open Source Miner, etc.
In order to avoid mining losses, it is strongly recommended that the miner update the mining software before the Beam hard fork.
3. Wallet and Exchange: for miners using BEAM official wallet, please upgrade the wallet version to Eager Electron 5.0. If the wallet has not been upgraded after the hard fork, you won't transfer money normally. Miners who use the exchange or the third-party wallet platform need to pay attention to the platform announcement and make timely response measures.
2 ) Telegram : Jinglong Cui (Chinese & Korean )