Dear BTC.com users:
BTC.com and Bitmain firmware development team cooperated and launched the customized firmware for S17 series and T17 miner, and no fear of Reduction.
Firmware download link：
S17Pro:【click to download】
Customized mining address（Please use the following address when you use the firmware）:
Model that works :（S17/S17Pro is +-20T， T17 is +-10T）This address supports Smart-Pool mode. Refer to Smart-Pool configuration tutorial: https://help.pool.btc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038579832-Smart-Pool
- Low power : From -1T to -20T
- Turbo : From +1T to +20T
（S17/S17Pro is +-20T, T17 is +-10T）
- Normal: From +1T to +20T
- Low-power: From -1T to -20T
The miner will restart after turning into new mode. After restarting, firmware will take the Set option as target, find the most suitable frequency & voltage combination to run, and this process will take about 20-30 minutes. After the process is over, It will submit work to the mining pool.
For example: S17 pro-53T Turbo mode:+15T, standard hashrate is 68T, but it can actually reach 70T; hashrates of different miners will fluctuate slightly due to physical reasons.
Kindly note: Overclock is a personal act and is not covered by warranty because of damage caused by overclocking to the deivice.
1. In general, the first time, you can try S17pro + 12T(S17 +10T,T17 +6T) inTurbo mode, and firmware will try the best options.
If you find the hashrate you adjusted is far away from it should be or the miners restart, you can adjust Turbo option appropriately to we recommended: try + 3T Turbo option.
2. Due to different physical environment, temperature, humidity and heat dissipation conditions, It's normal that the actual turbo capabilities of the miners are different;
Even the same batch of miners in the same model, the effect also varies, due to physical conditions.
3. Maintenance requires high mining operations and professional skills. Be care of high temperature when you adjust to Turbo mode (Burn board,High temperature protection). Be care of low temperature when you adjust to Low-power mode（lose Hashrate). It's necessary to change the mode at any time when temperature changes.(Keep an eye on fan speed and temperature).
4. Turbo mode can increase hashrate and power consumption a lot, Pay attention to power consumption when you configure it the first time. we recommend that testing a few machines first.
5. Adjusting hashrate is personal choice. it is not covered by the warranty if there are damages caused.
6. This firmware is the official customized version of BTC.com. you can also choose other firmwares freely in the market.
7. Last advice : Adjusting hashrate is risky and requires professional operations!
BTC.com tools are fully supported. Available for download at https://pool.btc.com/tools
If there is any problem, please contact with operation staffs:
1 ) Telegram : Juliana Mei (English&Chinese )
2 ) Telegram : Jinglong Cui (Chinese & Korean )
Thanks for your support!
Happy mining in BTC.com!