Dear BTC.com users,
To improve account management and the user experience of BTC.com miners, BTC.com pool has been upgraded on September 2, 2021, with a new sub-account deletion function, and a number of functions have been upgraded and optimized.
Introduction to sub-account delete function
- The sub-account to be deleted must have a hash rate of 0 in the past 180 days and balance of 0 (including DOGE, ELA, NMC), otherwise, it cannot be deleted.
- After the deletion operation is performed, the sub-account will be permanently deleted, and the data such as the hash rate chart and the income record of the sub-account will not be retrieved, and the miners need to pay attention to that.
- The sub-account deletion function has been launched in all currencies of the BTC.com pool, and the WEB end and APP end are simultaneously online.
- Multiple languages have been upgraded and traditional Chinese page is added to meet the diverse needs of global users.
- DOGE address modification adds identity verification. Miners need to pass binding mobile phone or email authentication before they can change the DOGE address.
- The entry of the offline currency has been cleaned up to improve the cleanliness of the management page.
- Earnings, DCR mining address, Miners and other pages display are optimized.
Added a network-wide hash rate module to the home page of the APP, Grasp the mining difficulty trend at hand.
Added online data of miner to the watcher link list on the APP side, and important information is one step closer.
If there is any problem, please contact with us:
Thanks for your kind support!
Sep 2nd 2021