Dear BTC.com users,
In order to satisfy demands of miners in partnership allotting profits earned by mining, BTC.com has launched a function of multi-address payment on 28th July 2021. Miners can set multiple addresses under BTC sub-accounts and adjust the earning proportion of each address and BTC.com pool will respectively distribute profits to addresses based on the earning proportion of each one.
If you are mining in partnership and make better and proper use of the function of multi-address payment , you can get assistance. Here is an example:
Tom, Jerry, John and David jointly bought a batch of miners, with a plan to distribute earnings upon the proportion of their investment in miners.
When not use the function of multi-address payment: All of four person, setting the same and unique earning address in BTC.com pool account, need to safeguard their interests by using some of techniques such as splitting private keys, or signing agreements to get the help of legislation, all of which have low inefficiency, complicated allocation rules and high legal risk. Meanwhile, there may be circumstances in which partners have different risk appetites for digital currencies. For example, Jerry inclines to directly sell coins after withdrawal but Tom hopes to save balance in the pool to await chances of secondary market, making the operation more complex.
When use the function of multi-address payment: Each person can bind his own address under a sub-account, adjust the earning proportion of each address in website(supporting two decimal places) and set notes and payment threshold of each one. Partners do not need to allocate profits by themselves, lowering the costs of operation and learning. And Each partner also has full control over his assets according to his own investment habits.
How to set it?
- Please click Pool Dashboard on the top-right corner in pool.btc.com
- Please click Settings and Wallet Address.
3. Please click Add Address.
- Pleas input an address, proportion and payment threshold.
- Please click Next Step after done above settings.
- Please fill in phone or email verification.
7. You can change the proportion, add or delete addresses on the page as pictured.
- Each sub-account can add up to 20 addresses. If you need more, please contact the BTC.com to apply.
- BTC.com pool web and app will launch the function of multi-address payment simultaneously and miners need to upgrade the app to the latest version (1.0.8).
- If you add and delete addresses or modify earning proportion, we will suspend the payment of all addresses under this sub-account for 48 hours.
- The function of multi-address payment currently supports BTC sub-accounts and will support ETH and so on.
- The balance data of the mining pool no longer includes the estimated profit today on the platform page, only the actual profit already present is displayed.
BTC.com pool is committed to improving miners' income and mining experience, and will continue to upgrade and optimize functions to serve miners!
If there is any problem, please contact with operation staffs:
1 ) Telegram : Juliana Mei (English&Chinese )
2 ) Telegram : Jinglong Cui (Chinese & Korean )
Thanks for your kind support!
July 28th 2021