Nervos Network is an open-source public chain ecosystem that includes a set of layered protocols centered on blockchain technology and compatible with each other to solve the dilemma of blockchain scalability.Nervos CKB（Common Knowledge Base）， is the underlying public chain based on PoW consensus mechanism in Nervos Network.While allowing any encrypted asset to obtain security, stability and permissionless, it can support smart contracts and second-layer expansion schemes, and through the encrypted economic design of "value storage", the native token CKBytes captures the value of the entire network.
Total circulation: 33.6 billion
Block time: about 11 seconds
Block income: about 1390.72CKB + transaction fee
Mining algorithm: EAGLESONG
Daily output: about 10 million
1. Obtaining the wallet address
CKB, like your assets, needs to be kept in a safe place.
The wallet address generally uses the wallet address generated by the exchange.
Please check your CKB wallet to get that address. You can also use CKB's official website wallet.
2. Mining pool settings
Remark： If you already have a sub-account, please click"+" to add a CKB sub-account.
1. Go to https://pool.btc.com/ and click the "Sign up" button in the upper right corner to register.
In the pop-up window, choose mobile phone sign-up or email sign up
Take mobile phone sign-up as an example, enter the mobile phone number, fill in the verification code, and set your password to complete the sign-up.
2. After sign-up, please set your sub-account name（The sub-account name is unique, and the mining pool uses this name to determine whether it is your machine）， Select the currency as CKB and the region closest to you, fill in the wallet address.
3. Miner settings
Mining kernel download:
Set up and start the mining software (take the latest gminer1.9.1 as an example)
1. Right-click the mine_ckb.bat file and select the "Edit" button
2. Fill in the mining address of the mining pool, your sub-account name and miner number, save and exit after filling in.
3. Double-click the mine_ckb.bat file to open the file and start mining. The following picture shows the normal software interface of mining
4. Income view
On the mining pool dashboard, you can view your earnings and miner status.
Enter the "Dashboard" to check the real-time hash rate and income of the miner connection.
Go to the "Miner" page to check the active connection of the miner.
If there is any problem, please contact with us:
Investment is risky and this tutorial does not constitute any investment advice!