Litecoin ( LTC) An improved digital currency inspired by Bitcoin (BTC)， It was designed and programmed by a programmer who used to work at Google, It was released on November 9, 2011. Litecoin and Bitcoin technically have the same realization principle， but the creation and transfer of Litecoin are based on an open-source encrypted protocol that is not governed by any central authority.
Total circulation: 84 million
Block time: about 2 minutes and 30 seconds
Block revenue: about 12.5LTC + transaction fee (the next halving will be in August 2023)
Mining algorithm: Scrypt
Daily output: about 7200 LTC
1. Obtaining the wallet address
Litecoin, like your assets, needs to be kept in a safe place.
The wallet address generally uses the wallet address generated by the exchange.
Please check your LTC wallet to get that address.
2. Mining pool settings
1. Go to https://pool.btc.com/ and click the "Sign up" button in the upper right corner to register.
In the pop-up window, choose mobile phone sign-up or email sign up
Take mobile phone sign-up as an example, enter the mobile phone number, fill in the verification code, and set your password to complete the sign-up.
2. After sign-up, please set your sub-account name（The sub-account name is unique, and the mining pool uses this name to determine whether it is your machine）， Select the currency as LTC and the region closest to you, fill in the wallet address.
3. Miner settings
Take the Antminer L3+ as an example to make relevant settings for the miner.
1. The following picture shows the introduction of various interfaces on the main panel of the Antminer.
Plug the interface with the yellow and black wires on the power supply into the hash board (the power cable has no specific insertion position and can be interchanged), please check the below photo.
Then plug the network cable and power cable into the corresponding ports, as shown in the picture.
2. Connect the miner and your computer to the same LAN. Download the tool to find the IP address of the miner： IP reporter， The download address is https://service.bitmain.com.cn/support/download?product=IP-reporter
3. Open the software and click the "Start" button， Then press and hold the IP Report button on the miner, Release it after a second, at which time the software on the computer will get the miner's IP address.
4. Enter the miner’s IP address into the supported browser. A dialog box will pop up which requires you to enter the login credentials; both username and password are "root".
5. After logging in， Find the General Settings section of the Miner Configuration tab in the miner background， Fill in three mining addresses in the URL of Pool 1, Pool 2, and Pool 3 respectively(Select the mining address according to the location of the miner).
When mining, the miner generally connects to the first address， If there is a problem with the first address, the miner will automatically connect to the second address， Similarly, when there is a problem with the second address, it will automatically switch to the third address, with almost no loss of revenue.
Worker name, please make it as “sub-account name. Miner number”， For example, “ltcminer.001”.
The miner number can be filled in at will to distinguish different miners.
4. Check the miner status
Please check miner status on the miner dashboard
5. Income view
On the mining pool dashboard, you can view your earnings and miner status.
Enter the "Dashboard" to check the real-time hash rate and income of the miner connection.
Go to the "Miner" page to check the active connection of the miner.
If there is any problem, please contact with us:
Investment is risky and this tutorial does not constitute any investment advice!