The concept of Bitcoin was originally proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto on November 1, 2008，and was officially born on January 3, 2009. It designs and releases open-source software according to Satoshi Nakamoto's ideas and constructs a decentralized network on it. Bitcoin is a virtual encrypted digital currency in a decentralized form. Point-to-point transmission means a decentralized payment system.
Total circulation: 21 million
Block time: about 10 minutes
Block income: 6.25BTC + transaction fee
Mining algorithm: SHA256
Daily output: 900BTC
1. Obtaining wallet address
Bitcoin, like your assets, needs to be stored in a safe place.
There are two ways to obtain the wallet address, one is to use a Bitcoin wallet，the other is to use the wallet address generated by the exchange.
1. Method one: get the address through Bitcoin wallet:
a. Open the website https://wallet.btc.com/ and enter your email address and password to create a new wallet.
b. After login, the system prompts you to download a wallet backup (a file in PDF format)，This file is used for account recovery after you forget your wallet password，This file is extremely important! Do not share this file with any of your friends to avoid Bitcoin being stolen. It is recommended to make multiple backups or print them and lock them in the safe.
c.After the backup is complete, click the "Receive" button，You can get your Bitcoin wallet address. Every time you click the "Receive" button, The system will automatically generate a new Bitcoin address, The old address can still be used. Click the "My Address" button to view the previous address.
2. Method two, get the address through the exchange:
Take Matrixport as an example to get your wallet address.
a. Open the webpage https://www.matrixport.com/ and click the "sign up"
b. After successful registration, log in to your account, and then click "Balance Account" in the upper right corner.
c. Find BTC at the bottom of the webpage, and click the "Recharge" button to obtain the Bitcoin wallet address.
2. Mining pool settings
1. Go to https://pool.btc.com/ and click the "Sign up" button in the upper right corner to sign your account
In the pop-up window, you can use mobile or email to register, take mobile phone registration as an example. Enter your phone number, fill in the verification code, and set your password to complete the registration.
2. After registration is complete, set your sub-account name（The name of the sub-account is unique, and the mining pool uses this name to determine whether it is your miner），Choose the currency: BTC, and choose the closest region to you, fill in the withdrawal address, please check step 1.
3. Miner settings
Take the ant miner as an example
1. The following picture shows the introduction of various interfaces of Antminer.
Plug the yellow and black wires into the hash board（The power cord has no specific insertion position and can be interchanged）, please check the photo.
Then plug the network cable and power cord into the corresponding interface, please check the photo.
2. Connect the miner and your computer to the same network. Download the tool to find the IP address of the miner：IP reporter.
The download URL: ishttps://service.bitmain.com.cn/support/download?product=IP-reporter
3. Open the software and click the "Start"，Then press and hold the IP Report button on the miner，release after one second, and the software on the computer will receive the IP address.
4. Enter the obtained IP address into the browser，At this time, you will be prompted to enter the user name and password. The initial user name and password are both root.
5.After logging in，Find the General Settings section of the Miner Configuration tab in the miner background，Fill in three mining addresses in the URL of Pool 1, Pool 2, and Pool 3 respectively(Select the mining address according to the location of the miner).
When mining, the miner usually connects to the first address，If there is a problem with the first address, the miner will automatically connect to the second address，when there is a problem with the second address, it will automatically switch to the third address, It's almost no loss of revenue.
Fill in the "sub-account name. Miner number" in the three Workers”，for example“btcminer.001”。The miner number can be filled in at you will, which is used to distinguish different miner.
4, view the status of the miner
You can check the real-time working status of the miner on the Miner Status interface on the back end of the miner.
In the mining pool, you can view your income and the status of the miner. Goto the "Dashboard" to view the real-time hash and income of the miner.
Go to the ``Miners'' page to check the active connection of the miner
If there is any problem, please contact with operation staffs:
1 ) Telegram: Juliana Mei (English&Chinese )
2 ) Telegram: Jinglong Cui (Chinese & Korean )
Thanks for your support!
Happy mining in BTC.com!
Investment is risky, this tutorial does not constitute any investment advice!