Vite Wallet App is a open-source decentralized multi-coin HD wallet and currently it supports GRIN, ETH and its ERC20 tokens, VITE and VITE’s tokens.
Github Code of Vite Wallet App：
1. Install and open your Vite mobile wallet app. After clicking GRIN bar, you need to click “Receive” and three methods will display on the bottom, please choose “Use Http Address”. After that your exclusive http address is showing up on the bottom of the Notice tab and click “Copy”
Download Link of Vite Wallet App：https://app.vite.net/?utm_source=grin_btc
1.Register an account on BTC.COM
2.Fill in your exclusive Https address which is copied from Vite Wallet App and set up a sub-account.
- Enter a name for sub-account
- Choose GRIN
- Select EU or US
- Fill in your exclusive Https address copied from Vite Wallet App.
- Finally, click “Create and Mining”
How to alter or add your GRIN address
- Click “Settings” on your Dashboard
- Click your present GRIN https address
- There will be a popup after clicking the present GRIN https address. And then click Continue.
If there is any problem, please contact with operation staffs:
1 ) Telegram : Juliana Mei (English&Chinese )
2 ) Telegram : Jinglong Cui (Chinese & Korean )
Thanks for your support!
Happy mining in BTC.com!