Get mining address in sub-account dashboard. Click it
Example: If your sub-account is “ltctest”, then your Workers could be set up as ltctest.001, ltcminer.002, etc. The miner order will be sorted by the miner name. Password: (Blank). if you change addresses in bulk, fill it as 123.
3.Miner Connection Setting
Type the IP address of miners into the address bar with a web browser under the local area network. The default account is: username ‘root’, password ‘root’.
- URL ： Mining Address
- Worker ： sub-account.miner name
- Password ： Password（not necessary）
Take Antminer L3++ for example:
1) Log into miner’s configuration page, go to General Settings, configure mining information as below (Take Pool2&Pool3 as backup pool)
2) Click Save&Apply,then click Miner Status to check miner's local working status
4.Check mining status in pool's sub-account
1) Enter pool’s sub-account dashboard to check mining status and earnings;
2)Click “Miners” to check each miner’s mining status.